IDC4 SOFTWARE IS STILL IMPROVING AND HAS BECOME “EVO”
After Autopromotec, IDC4 becomes IDC4E to emphasise the many improvements introduced.
IDC4, generally considered the best software on the market, is constantly evolving. Updates are frequent too, thanks to continuous dialogue with professional mechanics who help TEXA follow the rapid developments in the technologies and systems associated with the world of electronic diagnostics. The new CAR 58 and TRUCK 36 versions, released to concide with Autopromotec, will soon be followed by new releases for the BIKE, OFF-HIGHWAY and MARINE environments too. On top of the continuous increase in coverage and the addition of new vehicles, these latest releases are easier to use than ever before, and fully merit the designation “Evo”.
The main improvements consist of a new, re-organised user interface with larger, more intuitive icons that group together and highlight the functions most commonly used in garages, guaranteeing exceptionally rapid use. The new features are designed to save precious time in the workshop.
So let's have a look at the characteristics of the latest IDC4 software:
- Global Systems Scanning through the extraordinary TGS3s function, Vehicle Maintenance, Settings and Codes and Device Check functions have all been included in the Autodiagnostics menu for easy use.
- The vehicle selection process has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and to reduce the number of steps involved. Vehicles can now be selected in just a few clicks. The new “START” button, located alongside the selected system, provides instant access to the ERRORS screen.
- Navigation between screens is easier than ever thanks to the introduction of tabs (PARAMETERS, ERROR, ECU INFO, ACTIVATIONS, SETTINGS).
- A new function called "Wiring Diagram Detail" makes an instant link between the error read from the control unit and the corresponding component on the wiring diagram. From the wiring diagram you can access the test functions and device descriptions typical of the IDC4 operating environment.
- Favourite parameters always available. This function enables the user to create logical parameter groupings for investigating possible vehicle malfunctions.
- The reorganised software also lets you access all the vehicle's technical documentation directly from the Autodiagnostics function.
- The Client Manager section has also been redesigned and lets you manage your customers through detailed profiles of their vehicles and the jobs done on them.